Thursday, December 25, 2008

White Christmas

I enjoy spending Christmas in Canada, especially a white Christmas. I'm attracted to Christmas trees with elaborate decorations, snowy wreaths, snow covered ground, lovely Christmas carols etc.

Gingerbread house is fun to play with during Christmas. I considered myself a kid at heart;) Gingerbread cookie pieces are stacked together to build a solid ground. Snow patches are drizzled all around the house, and it was then further decorated with colourful candies.

I imagined myself as a gingerbread man living in this pretty home, staying cozy sitting beside the fireplace, taking sips of hot apple cider and listening to the Christmas carols, while watching the peaceful snowfall outside the windows.....

A very Merry Christmas to all!!



No comments:

Custom Search