Monday, December 08, 2008

Christmas Arts & Craft Show

We're in the last month of year 2008 and Christmas is just around the corner! Busy looking for gift ideas? Busy getting some shopping done? Busy wrapping gifts? Most people are doing these for their families. However, I'm doing these for co-workers and friends. Buying gifts for being a Secret Santa, for Yankee Swap and other gift exchange. Sadly speaking, I don't have anything for my family this Christmas. Why? You know it, the shipping cost is more than the cost of gifts! Oh well, Mom, Dad, Bro, & Sis, I'll have something for each of you when we get a chance to meet up again. Sorry about that :(

Alright, back to the annual Christmas Arts & Craft Show that was held at the Fredericton Capital Exhibition Centre on Smythe St. from Dec. 5th (Friday) till Dec. 7th (Sunday). I was there with five other friends to check things out last Saturday. I vaguely remember attending this event once, perhaps three or four years ago.

There are lots of different items on sale, ranging from gourmet sauces, maple syrup and candies, fudges, hand knit clothing, fashion accessories, pottery, Christmas ornaments, and much more! It was a pleasant visit, not only to purchase gifts, but also to appreciate and support the local crafts and goods.













These are what I've got, under $15: two cute Christmas ornaments and a kiln-fired stained glass pendant. Gifts to be given away! I'm gonna miss them...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I might have been there few years back too. Just like you, I vaguely recall it until you post the photos. Great blog.

hope things are fine over your side.

CST

Adeline said...

CS,

Thanks! Things are going well here. Hope you're doing great in Toronto.

Custom Search