Saturday, December 06, 2008

Secret Santa I

Here is the definition of Secret Santa from the Wikipedia: a Western holiday tradition in which members of a group are randomly assigned other members to whom they anonymously give a gift.

This year is my second time participating in the Secret Santa game at workplace. There're ten of us in this game. The game started this week and these are what I've received thus far from Santa:

Day 1 (Dec. 3rd): A clue found at the micro. lab entrance around 3:20 p.m. Hmm... anyone in this building could have done that. Anyway, the first answer that came into mind was snowflakes! Since it has to be breakfast cereals, I'd guess frosted flakes! Ermm... am I getting frosted flakes for breakfast tomorrow then?



Day 2 (Dec. 4th): Snowflake! It was found on the computer desk in the morning around 8:15 a.m.



Day 2 (Dec. 4th): Looks like my Santa is working hard. I got this clue in the fridge at the sample receiving around 3:10 p.m. Hah... chocolate it is! I'm getting some chocolates next!



Day 3 (Dec. 5th): A Christmas tin loaded with chocolate fudge found at the water fountain outside lunch room shortly after morning break, around 10:30 a.m. Thanks for the fudge, Santa! However, I'd appreciate it more if it's less sweet.... not a big fudge fan though. Ferrero Rocher'd be way better ;P

No comments:

Custom Search