Thursday, January 08, 2009

Trip to Lake Louise

A visit to Lake Louise is a must when visiting the Banff National Park. If only I had sufficient time to travel all the way to the Jasper National Park, that would be nice... Nonetheless, I was really glad to be at Lake Louise, one of the most scenic sites in Canada! It was simply spectacular! I wouldn't mind skating there either, if I had my skates with me :P

People were adventurous enough to walk on the icy Lake Louise, despite the noticeable thin ice caution signage.


The prominent Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise, one of the Canada's grand railway hotels. It's a luxury resort hotel built in the early 20th century by the Canadian Pacific Railway.


The Chateau Lake Louise Ice Castle, built on the frozen lake. Simply gorgeous!

No comments:

Custom Search