Monday, January 05, 2009

The Past, Present, and Future

The moment I decided to leave home to study abroad, I knew that I had to be on my own from then on. It was a tough decision to make as there was no turning back. The detailed story was posted previously. I'm grateful for the way I was brought up and all the love & care I've been receiving from Mom & Dad, who have been faithful supporting me through the ups and downs in life.

It was one of the my best moments in life, when both parents attended my graduation in May 2008. Graduation is not the end, but the beginning of a new journey of life. After all, there is a long haul ahead.


There are always challenges to encounter, people to meet, places to visit, dreams to fulfill, prayers to say... Are we willing to step out of our comfort zone and take the step of faith to explore what lies before us? Do we listen closely to the soft whispers of our inner voice?

There is a new hope, new vision, and new direction for the new year. Wishing everyone Happy 2009!

Under the hot sun, in the cold breeze,
I wander aimlessly with a bit of unease.
What has in store for me may not come by easy,
continuously searching though it sounds crazy.
The day is young and sun is bright,
fulfill your dreams before the time is tight.

No comments:

Custom Search