Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Breaking News...

23 years, 3 months and 3 days, since my very first breath in this world. It was three days ago that I've given myself one of the most precious gifts that I'd have ever received--my very own website adelineang.com

I've been blogging with the Blogger for almost a year now and have truly enjoyed it. Thoughts are put into words, and pictures are saved as sweet memories. More importantly, I stay connected with family and friends who are far in distance but close at heart, in this little corner of the virtual world.

Thank you very much for your continual support and encouragement.

A new beginning as the new year approaches,
bringing new visions and new hopes.
Your support and encouragement means a lot to me,
keeps the fire going till eternity.

You're cordially invited to my new site, adelineang.com (Heavenly Paradise@AdelineAng.com)!

No comments:

Custom Search