Monday, September 29, 2008

Seafood Meal

A cozy and friendly place in Louisbourg, Nova Scotia, the Fortress View Restaurant & Suites. I was there for supper, longing for my seafood fix (which turned out to be my early birthday supper, what a surprise :)). Freshly baked rolls and oat cakes (or more like oat snaps) are served. Yumm... it can't get any better! Supposedly, we were able to overlook the fortress of Louisbourg from our table, but it was getting dark at that time and we didn't a chance to see much.

The restaurant, however, already had some neat Halloween decorations put up.



I ordered fish cakes and beans for my main course. It's known as the famous Luoisbourg dish! It was served with warm sliced bread and sweet relish on the side. It was a wonderful meal ^v*

No comments:

Custom Search