Saturday, September 20, 2008

Radio DJ


Hey CHSR (College Hill Campus Radio), I'm back! This year, I'm privileged to be part of the DJ crew for a Chinese radio show hosted by the CSSA (Chinese Students and Scholars Association). Every Saturday from 12:00 p.m. till 2:00 p.m. (Atlantic time), stay tuned at FM 97.9 or listen online www.unb.ca/chsr, for those who live without a radio, or anyone who lives outside Freddy ;)

What do we talk about? Anything & everything! Entertainment news, new music album introduction, hot topics, life experience, literature etc., and best of all, the last 30 minutes is reserved for song dedication! Visit http://www.chineseunb.com/bbs/showthread.php?p=399496 to leave a message or give the radio station a call when a cue is given. It's a great way to dedicate a song to your loved one!

My first experience being a radio host was during my first year in university. That was a radio show presented by the Malaysian Students' Society, on Sundays from 9:30 till 10:30 a.m. I used mostly Cantonese for that radio show, occasionally Mandarin too. Guess what was marvelous about the show? My family in Malaysia can actually listen online to my show ;) How neat is that! I felt the pressure when came to think of it, hehe... It was a tremendous support nonetheless *v*

No comments:

Custom Search