Friday, June 13, 2008

The Junk Yard

Junk yard? Well, I wish it fills up my yard ;) Typically known as the "junk food", this brings back my *sweet* memories as a little kid. I used to save up my pocket money to purchase these yummy treats (in secret, shhh....)!

(From top left) Tomato-flavoured Twisties, flavourful dried fish fillet, cheesy Cheezels, prawn-flavoured Mi-mi snacks, candy-coated chocolates in the shape of an "8", creamy chocolate sticks, crunchy Apollo chocolate wafers, colourful jellies, chewy "rabbit" candies, "black & white" bubble gums, Cloud 9 and Crispy chocolate bars, as well as assorted candies (lemon candy sticks, Hudson, Hacks etc.)

Proudly presenting to you, my yummies harvested from home! They look tempting, eh? Stop drolling :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am drooling but later I go supermarket and buy lo... kidding ^_^

Anonymous said...

Fine, remember to bring some back for a "junk feast"! Haha...

Custom Search