Saturday, June 28, 2008

Asian Beef Noodle House


A tofu salad dish, with a large serving of vegetables and fried rice vermicelli.



The chicken pho (noodle soup). It tasted great with hoisin sauce and hot sauce :)

The one and only Vietnamese restaurant in Fredericton. It has been around for more than two years now. They serve a few Thai dishes too. It's a great place (or rather, the only) place to get your Vietnamese/Thai fix, but for the serving size and price that you're paying for, you could get way better deals in bigger cities. Thus, I'm too big of a fan of this restaurant. Please don't get me wrong, they offer good service and complimentary chinese tea, but I'd rather spend my budget on restaurants I haven't been in town.

There's a Vietnamese restaurant in the Chinatown of Montreal that I really enjoyed, and certainly looking forward to my next visit.

No comments:

Custom Search